Level Solutions is seeking an Applied Product Specialist. This position can be located in our Cincinnati, Louisville, Indianapolis, St. Louis, or Evansville branches. Our Applied Product Specialist provides expertise and sales support to our Sales Team, Customers, and Engineering Community on Level Solutions Group HVAC Products.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organize internal vendor training schedule
- Organize customer training schedule/event with Sales Team per the requirements of each market’s leader
- Conduct lunch and learn presentations at customer sites when requested by Sales Team
- Provide initial equipment selections/pricing/quotations as requested by Sales Team
- Makes sales calls with Sales Team to help close orders
- Execute submittals, assemble required order entry paperwork, process orders with vendors
- Manage all post order entry issues: shipping and startup, job site visits, initial contact on job site issues/problems/warranty/damage claiming, etc.
Required qualifications and experience include:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- Ability to use PC, Microsoft Office Suite, and publishing software proficiently
- A background, knowledge, and understanding of the application and installation of the various types of commercial HVAC equipment and systems
- Broad-based product knowledge relating to various types, fuels, voltages, and configurations of commercial HVAC equipment
- Experience converting equipment schedules, model numbers, and specifications into complete and accurate proposals and/or designs to meet or exceed customer needs