Grow Room Dehumidifiers and Vertical Farming
Indoor agricultural and grow room operations must control temperature and humidity levels to optimize indoor plant growth. Level Solutions partners with Zero Cool and STULZ to provide dehumidifiers for grow rooms, vertical farming, and agricultural applications.
Zero Cool Air-Cooled Systems
Zero Cool Systems offer a single-piece equipment package that replaces multiple units, providing greater energy efficiency. These systems also allow for a much tighter dead band of control, resulting in ideal room conditions for your plants as well as significant savings.
Zero Cool equipment is engineered for “plug and play” installation for optimal simplicity, cost-efficiency, and time savings.
STULZ Precision Cooling & Humidity Control Solutions
Working in conjunction with a leading medical cannabis grow facility, STULZ has developed an advanced dehumidification system to facilitate healthy plant growth. The system has deeper coils and specially designed drain pans to aid in the removal of moisture from the grow space. Their proprietary coil temperature control system lowers the temperature of the coil to just above freezing for short periods of time to rapidly reduce the moisture content in the space, helping to prevent the formation of white mold.
- STULZ E 2 Control and Monitoring
- Ideal for medical cannabis grow rooms and vertical farming
- Maximize crop yield: advanced environmental control units maintain tight control of temperature and humidity
- Address relative humidity spikes during lights off cycles: special dehumidifier controls set coil temperatures low while reducing the air-flow rate to maximize moisture removal
- Prevent the formation of white mold and mildew: enhanced dehumidification capabilities and tight moisture content control prevent crop loss due to mold and mildew
- Pest control: UV-C lighting eliminates micro pests
- 100% front service access
- Fan speed is continuously adjustable via a signal from the system controller, without the use of VFD’s
- Direct drive – no belt abrasion/dust, maintenance-free operation
- Less vibration and quiet operation
- Adjustable air volume
- Power correction included
- Made in the USA
STULZ E 2 Control and Monitoring
The E2 series microprocessor-based controller continually monitors the conditions of the grow space. It maintains the proper temperature and relative humidity using STULZ’s unique control method.
- Precise control of temperature and humidity
- Multiple I/O capabilities for all major components to optimize control for energy savings
- Supports universal BMS interface for remote monitoring (address readable) and remote control (address writable)
- Capable of networking controllers in a workgroup (pLAN) to work as one (no BMS required)
- Pre-engineered controls for economizers and adiabatic cooling
Direct Room Humidifiers (DRH) provide a clean, efficient, and precise humidity control solution. They are designed for stand-alone room applications and are typically mounted on a perimeter wall serving the grow space, or in an environment where precise humidity control is required.
- STULZ E2 Microprocessor controller allows integrated control operation of up to 16 humidifiers per grow room
- 90% smaller droplet than nozzles
- Adiabatic humidification process requires less than 7% of the energy required to boil water into steam using infrared technology
- Mixed bed deionization water treatment systems
- 100% of the demineralized water in the humidifier is utilized and does not require a flush cycle
- Low operational expense equates to very short ROI
- STULZ Ultra-Series proportional controller is engineered for single or multiple humidifier systems
- Adds needed moisture in clone rooms