Direct Fired Make-Up Air & Indirect Fired Make-Up Air
A wide range of industrial and commercial facilities require the use of make-up air units often due to environmental needs or building envelope needs. These units often are filtration and heat only systems that move larger quantities of air. There are many solutions and options available when looking at make-up air units including energy recovery systems, dehumidification, integrated cooling, and customized solutions to meet the exact need of the project. These units are designed to improve indoor air quality and building health.
Level Solutions is proud to partner with Temprite who offers high quality and reliable HVAC solutions including direct fired and indirect make-up air units, and more. Temprite products are designed for simple service and maintenance, and they feature one of the lowest warranty cost histories in the industry backed by its parent company, Mestek.
Level Solutions offers you the benefit of our extensive experience working with make-up air units. Through our vendor partnerships and exclusive agreements with the industry’s leading suppliers, we can offer you customized solutions delivered on time and within budget.
Temprite indoor TIN space heaters provide complete flexibility to meet any design need. Controls can be set up for space heating, make-up air or a combination of both.
- Standard indirect fired space heater – vertical floor-mounted unit
- Can be offered in either a horizontal-suspended or inverted position
- Nominal heating capacities from 437,500 to 7,500,000 BTUH (input)
- Air handling capacity from 3,500 to 94,000 CFM.
CMA direct fired gas heating systems supply up to 16,000 CFM of warm, fresh, and clean air to the work environment. The direct fired design provides 100% efficiency of combustion with no harmful by-products. As a result, the CMA costs about 20% less to operate and maintain than indirect gas heat.
- Standard Hinged Doors with Bulb Gasket
- Direct Drive Actuator
- Blade & Jamb Seals
- Unit Base
- Maximum External Static Pressure 2.5″
- Shut Off Damper
- Perimeter Curb
- Structural Tube Frame
Rooftop make-up air units are the most common approach to relieving negative pressure inside commercial and industrial facilities.
- Full support system is watertight
- Plenum for return air
- Easily accessible piping and electrical connections
- Available in recirculation and vertical configurations
- Can deliver from 1,600 CFM to 100,000 CFM
- Heat capacities from 131,000 BTUH to 14 million BTUH
The Temprite indoor GTD Duct Furnace offers complete flexibility to meet any design need. Controls can be set up for space heating, make-up air or a combination of both.
- Standard two pass indirect fired duct furnace is a horizontal-suspended unit
- Nominal heating capacities from 200,000 to 1,400,000 BTUH (input)
- Air handling capacities from 1,481 to 34,568 CFM
The Temprite indoor TIX Duct Furnace offers total flexibility to meet your design needs. Controls can be set up for space heating, make-up air or a combination of both.
- Standard four pass indirect fired duct furnace is a horizontal-suspended unit.
- Nominal heating capacities from 312,500 to 7,500,000 BTUH (input)
- Air handling capacities from 2,300 to 81,000 CFM
Temprite direct fired modular units provide the flexibility to ‘mix and match’ various modules so new types of units can be created for almost any indoor application. Larger jobs can usually be handled with multiple units without sacrificing either economy or performance. The equipment is available for indoor suspension or floor mounting and can be vertical or horizontal.
- Fourteen standard model sizes
- Range of 1,600 to 64,000 CFM and 82 to 9,016 MBH
- Single blower units provide 1,600 to 30,000 CFM
- Double blower units 9,000 to 64,000 CFM
The Temprite outdoor TIW unit offers complete flexibility to accommodate any design need. Controls can be set up for space heating, make-up air or a combination of both.
- Vertical pad-mounted unit with weatherproof enclosures over controls and burner
- Air handling capacities from 3,500 to 94,000 CFM
- Heating capacities from 350,000 to 6,000,000 BTUH output
The Temprite outdoor TIR unit offers total flexibility to meet any rooftop-mounted design need. Controls can be set up for space heating, make-up air or a combination of both.
- DX or chilled water cooling coils are optional
- Standard indirect fired space heater is a horizontal curb-mounted unit
- CFM range is 4,000 to 46,000
- Optional cooling capacities range from 5 to 180 tons
- Heating output capacities range from 250,000 to 2,500,000 BTUH