Ingenia has the ideal jobsite assembled air handler that is designed to fit in challenging spaces like tight mechanical rooms. The precision design and dimensional flexibility of Ingenia AHU units make them the perfect option for replacing existing air handlers. The innovative kits are engineered to ensure that all of the air handler’s parts and components fit through existing openings, and weights are limited to comply with any field constraints.
Another benefit of Ingenia jobsite assembled air handling units is that they require significantly less labor than competing systems. Ingenia’s pre-engineered bolted technology as well as its advanced assembly and pressure seal method results in up to a 60 percent decrease in the labor required for traditional field assembled units.
Features and Benefits
- Flexibility to match existing unit dimensions with variable cabinet dimensions
- Design software provides flexibility to match existing unit dimensions in retrofit applications
- Available in all galvanized steel, aluminum, all stainless steel or a combination of these materials
- The industry’s highest energy efficient air handler with complete no-through metal construction on all base frames, floors, walls, door and roof panels
- Polyurethane foam injected panels with R-values ranging from 13 to 26 depending on wall thicknesses
- Exterior and/or interior can be finished with an electrostatic powder coating before assembly to a minimum salt spray resistance of 10,000 hours
- Electrostatic antimicrobial powder coating for interior liners available for markets such as healthcare, pharmaceutical and more
- Complete interior wash-down option with water containment floors with floor drains available in all sections
- Inlet, discharge and radiated acoustic performances can be predicted with Ingénia’s acoustic software
- Ingenia jobsite assembled AHU systems are engineer to meet quality and certification standards
Capacity and Performance
- 1000 – 200,000 CFM units
- Cabinet pressure resistance rated and tested up to + and/or – 15” w.g.
- Air leakage rate tested to < 0.5% at rated cabinet pressure up to 15” w.g.
- Low noise NC-30 or NC-40 design – can be enhanced with Ingenia acoustical absorption panel systems
- Wall deflection less than 1/240 at the rated cabinet pressure
- Exceptional uniform wall thermal resistance, R-value = 6.5/inch thickness
Equipment and Design Options
Ingenia’s jobsite assembled solutions are designed and built with the same high quality casing and components as Ingenia factory-assembled air handling units. Each jobsite assembled air handling unit is engineered for superior air quality and long-term reliability. Complete online project coordination is available, as well as 3-D modeling with clear assembly views.
- Available wall thicknesses: 2”, 2.5”, 3” and 4”
- Polyurethane foam injected insulation
- Complete no-through metal on all base frames, floors, walls, doors and roof panels
- Indoor and outdoor configuration available
- Galvanized steel, aluminum, 304 or 316 stainless steel construction or a combination of these materials
- Exterior and/or interior powder coating
- Complete internal antimicrobial powder coating including all internal wall surfaces, filter racks, coil racks and all structural components
- Outdoor vestibules: full or partial length
- Roof curbs
- Chilled water and direct expansion coils
- Direct and indirect evaporative cooling
- Non-mechanical economizer cycles
Fans and Motors
- Single or multiple EC (electronically commutated) fans
- DWDI or PLENUM SWSI fans
- AC, PM (permanent magnet) or EC motors
- Variable frequency drives or control packages for EC motors
- Hot water and steam coils
- Integral face and bypass coils
- Indirect and direct gas fired equipment
- Open and closed element electrical heaters
Passive dehumidification with the use of a desiccant wheel or active with desiccant wheels and regenerative heat source
Filter frames designed for high rigidity with easy-to-install bolted filter retainer clips. All filter efficiencies including HEPA and bio-containment filtration.
Media type silencer with DuPont™ Tedlar® lining. Specially designed acoustical baffles to achieve ultra-low airborne sound performance.
Electrical and Wiring
- Fluorescent or LED lights
- UV lights
- Power panels
- Electrical installation is done in the field by the electrical contractor
Level Solutions Is Your Source for Air Handling Solutions
Level Solutions is a knowledgeable and trusted supplier of quality HVAC industry products. Our team is proud to serve customers in Kentucky, Missouri, Indiana, and Illinois. Contact us to discuss your project.